Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hayden's 1st birthday :)

This weekend my niece turned 1. I cannot believe how fast time flies; it just seemed like she was born yesterday and now all of a sudden she is running around and making puppy noises :) She is literally the pride and joy in my life. She makes me so happy and I love her so much! Im so proud of my sister for being such an incredible, loving mother. Hayden had a great birthday and got plenty of presents to last her the rest of the year! Her best was her Power Wheels Harley :) I can't wait until she can stay the whole week with me and then Aunt Loo can take her to do crazy stuff. Its great to have the benefits of having a kid around, yet you can give them back at the end of the day....she lights up my day:)

Enjoy these awesome pics...she really loved her cake..can you tell? haha

1 comment:

  1. So cute Lauren. I can't believe it's been a year already. Now let the real fun begin.

    ReplyDelete