Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Surviving the humps:)

On days like this, Im reminded of all the wonderful things I do have rather than the things i dont. I realize that everyday is a blessing and I should focus on the positive, rather than the hurt. Anything worth having is a challenge whether it's career, love, or friendships...I realize this everyday. Stay strong and "pull myself up by the bootstraps," good things will happen..thanks mom:)

It's easy to get off track and dwell on the things that are keeping you down, rather than the great things that are happening. Ive been presented with so many great opportunities and have just started my last prerequisite class to take while I wait to get accepted into PA school; however, things have been weighing heavily on my mind and heart lately. I guess when everything in your life is up in the air and unsettled, it's easy to get lost sometimes. When people you love and confide in are miles away, its hard to push through those days sometimes. From love, friends, school, and my future, I know these things will all work out for the best, yet its human to worry and hurt when things are still in remission. Between my accelerated 8 week class, full time work, and preparing for a move to a new state or out of the country, I know these next few months will keep me busy and distracted and will hopefully bring many new things. Ill know about PA school before you know it and then I can start to breathe again! Thanks to my amazing family, friends and God, I have been able to pull through these minor humps, but I know the things I want in life are things worth the struggle and the wait:) I just remind myself to take each day as a new fresh start and to enjoy this beautiful weather, try to breathe and relax; it always works out how it's supposed to. Enjoy this time as it is...it's for something big!

Romans 8:28, James 1:2-4

So excited to see my family the next 2 weekends!! yay!!:) I love all of you more than you know!

1 comment: