Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some of my favorite patients:)...a short one

Mary and I on top of the hospital roof, overlooking Kolkata streets:)


Tisha...she has Typhoid, most beautiful spirit ever!

Mary and I are exhausted today! We went to the village clinics about 2.5 hours away in a village called Chakdah. We were there all day and have some great pics and stories to write about but we are both starting to feel a little sick so we are going to bed! It's been a long day but I will write a lot tomorrow and post some more pics;) Love you all so much and thanks for the sweet messages and prayers...we love you all so much and miss you bunches!!!

Here are just a few pics of some of my favorite patients from the pediatric ward; mostly cleft palates, Typhoid, and Thalassemia..aren't they beautiful?? They sure do love my starbursts I sneak them:)haha.


2 comments:

  1. It's amazing what you are doing there!! I love your spirit Mary! You girls are doing a great job!

    love ya,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls, I still think you are wonderful. Love Neena and Papa

    ReplyDelete